Saturday, November 28, 2015

Expanded Editing Services: Creative Samples, an Online Chapbook Workshop, and Gift Certificates!

New Services:
CREATIVE SAMPLE CONSULT $25
Send 12-15 pages (one poem per page) and a copy (PDF, pic, or screen shot) of the program application's guidelines and we'll help you prepare a solid writing sample to submit for grad school, fellowships, residencies, or conferences. Services include helping you select the strongest poems and providing line edits. 4-day turnaround.


ONE-ON-ONE CHAPBOOK WORKSHOP
      
This virtual workshop is part revision, part generation, part what-the-heck-are-chapbooks-for-anyway. 
Round One:  Send us 10-12 poems for line edits and revision suggestions. 
Round Two: Once we discuss the first round of line edits, you will get 5-7 prompts chosen to help fill out your arc. 
Round Three: Line edits and revision suggestions for the new poems. 

When the new poems are revised, we will discuss arc and order of the entire set of poems (15-19 total), and provide you with 5 saddle stitched copies of your chapbook. (This is not a publication, there will be no isbn. It's just a way to see a physical manifestation of your chap). 

The turn around for this is self directed, but should not take more than 2-3 weeks.  
$150 ($130 if registered by Dec 6th) 

Spalding Discount
     Current Spalding Students, Alums, and Applicants receive a $5 discount off all editing services.

Not sure what to get the poet in your life? We offer gift certificates in any denomination! The recipient will receive an email with their virtual gift card and a message of your choice. 

email us at BLOODLOTUSEDITING[AT]GMAIL[DOT]COM for more info 

Are we still offering Chapbook consultations? Heck yeah! $30 for 30 pages!

7 comments:

  1. Since summarizers work on linguistic models they are able to summarize texts in most languages - from English to Russian - without the need for manual intervention. rephrasing online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly, these new guitar saints, are motivated by, and based on the legacies of the individuals who have gone some time recently. The most noticeable and compelling in present day times was Ramon Montoya. Despite the fact that he is best recognized as the Uncle of the trail-bursting Flamenco guitarist, Carlos Montoya, it was, truth be told, Ramon who did the "trail blasting" and Carlos who followed,expanding his Uncle's achievement. http://www.mordocrosswords.com/2016/08/spanish-hero-el.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always dreamed of becoming a designer, but unfortunately I just awful drawing. But you know, I have become quite a good writer, and now I work here 99papers.com. So if you need assistance, please contact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your advice, but I'm too lazy to write compositions. That is why I prefer to use this site https://academic-consultants.com/coursework-writing/. It is very important to be yourself and do what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're going to be late for your deadline, inform your editor. I'm amazed by the number of editors who complain that freelance writers fail to meet deadlines. Editing services

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete